DanTXD

Technically, 20:00 is neither am or pm.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

picky picky :) :)

Reply to
bongo rule

The caravan skit - what was all that about ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Nope I just thought I've seen funnier ones I suppose. It was funny in places but mostly just made them look a bit thick. How long did it take them to work out that they couldn't make the 3 point turn with the caravan attached and that the solution was simply to unhook it? And 5 minutes or so of jokes about the fact they couldn't find the campsite. Pretty weak compared to the boat conversions episode which was truly class the whole way through...

:)

Reply to
Tom Robinson