Hemi madness.

Classic, classic webpage.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

teehee hemi snowblower, great stuff

Reply to
Theo

have a look at the trike video, that front wheel seems to wobble some what.

Reply to
Theo

Paper shredder's the best. I can see dodgy companies and government departments ordering those now.

Reply to
fishman

Anyone remember Robby Coltrane & the Hemi-powered air raid siren?

DC

Reply to
David C

Started first time too.

Reply to
Doki

That was I think a Ford Cleveland 350 small block. Different ball game all together. Although it might have been a Windsor.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

thought it was a chev?

Reply to
conkersack

That would be a 351. 350 is a Chev engine.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Halmyre