HFM? you could get a real ferrari for that.

Even if it did use a lot of parts from the big red horse maker.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

For an X-19???

Reply to
??? Abo ???

And it's a 1976 model, so it'll have the 1.3 engine. Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I nearly bought one these last year, until I put some pressure on the front wing and it crumbled.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Yep, search their classifieds for more from that guy. Either they are time warp bubble wrap fresh, or he is asking comedy pricing.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

*thud*

There's an absolute minter Grand Finale in AutoItalia for less than half that.

Reply to
SteveH

I thought people may react in that way. have a search on there for the email address he uses as the subject/title, he has quite a few bits if italiana at high prices encluding a fiat 500.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2