Hmm, the prelude I was thinking of is an import.

Log book says 2litre, but the engine cover says VTEC. the clock says 150k KMs, so it will be ready for a cambelt change if it hasn't been done recently.

I reckon it is a Jap 2.2 Si VTEC, but as it is a 91, the muppets at the DVLA have regged it as a 2.0, as uk didn't get it until 1992.

Oh and I've just phoned them back, and they seem to have mislaid the service and import paperwork.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo