Hmmm, Lancias.

But you have to admit, too much Nightnurse does produce interesting TV. I think this was probably one of the better shows in the current series.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Do you believe in Synchronicity?

11:42am I was lost in a crufty hole of the Internet and looking at this.
So much for the "watershed", that was before 9pm.
Reply to
Peter Hill

[snip]

It made Oi Larff.

Especially trying to kill the camera crew using a Range Rover.

Overfinch are just up the road from where I live. I've considered buying an Overfinch Range Rover before - but I wanted the LT1 engined variant, not the ponce-mobile. Sanity prevailed in the end though.

Reply to
Steve Firth