hot damn, that's ugly.

Saw a Panamera today for the first time in the flesh.

Various things I read/watched said that it looks better in the flesh than on telly/in pictures.

Can't say I agree. This one was white, perhaps that had something to do with it.

Blech.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Saw a dark grey one in Manchester. Looked OK, like a mad cross between a stretch 928 and a 911.

Reply to
Elder

Someone used to park a (white) Lexus GS300 across the road from my flat. The Panamera reminded me of the wrongness of the proportions of that.

The windows don't look right, the rear doors are the wrong length, the wheelbase is too long and/or the wheels are too big.

It looks designed in Korea to me.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Nah, that's just the Porker owners trying to kid themselves. It's hideous and presumably designed by the same bloke who did the Cayenne.

The Estoque was good looking, the Aston-Martin Rapide is drop dead gorgeous. The Panamera is a wart. The Lotus Evora is actually better looking and that's hardly a looker.

Reply to
Steve Firth

%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You're being overly kind to it.

Reply to
Adrian

Oohh, that's harsh....

As they might say on Sniff Petrol. "How the new Korean designed Porscghe might look in the future, yesterday ;-) "

Bob Sherunckle

Nowt wrong with an XG30 except the badge.

Reply to
Elder

Who knows. I like 'em.

Reply to