Nissan GTR

Saw a white one on the M62 today, near junction 9 at 17:30. Looks better in the flesh than I thought it would, I quite like it!

Reply to
Abo

Yea they do look nice - but I think for all the awesome performance and stuff, when it's put next to any proper supercar they look really tame and don't stand out at all. Surely half the point of a supercar is that it looks awesome and screams 'I'M A SUPERCAR!!!!!' :-)

Reply to
DanB

Yebbut you don't pay supercar money for a GTR. The relative anonymity appeals to me although I havent seen one IRL.

If I wanted people to look at my car, I'd dress it in pink spandex.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well that's true I suppose, but isn't it going to be £50-60k here? That's still quite a lot of money, and I read that it's been reported that the V-Spec was gonna be over £100k!

I thought that the pink spandex was just for group UKRCM hugs time?

Reply to
DanB

Less than an M5, and that doesn't stand out either ;)

Reply to
Abo