i dare you to...

Sad but true, and I often do, a pub I use sometimes opens tab on credit cards and I have so far signed Johnnie Walker, Jack Daniels, Matthew Clarke, Tia Maria and Jose Cuervo.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I know, sometimes I wished I could dare to sign the wrong name cos the spotty oik at the petrol station never checks they always rely on the CC terminal, assuming it will tell them its stolen. Then as I walk away I would ask them to re-check the sig on the receipt and worry him into thinking he will lose his miniumum wage job

!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Steve

Does anyone even bother to check them anyway? The nice lady at the petrol station last week pointed out to me that I hadn't signed my 8 month old Switch card that had been used several times a week.

Reply to
Homer

That's great !

See this one too

:D

Reply to
Nom

Follow that one through, and have a look at the Olestra test.

ISTR that in this country Olestra products are distributed under the Benecol brand name.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nope, Benecol does not contain Olestra.

Reply to
Lordy

In article , snipped-for-privacy@recycle.bin spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Hmm, there was something that did. I was sure it was that.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I got challenged when I filled up with petrol despite using my signature. Immediately made me think of this thread.

Reply to
Depresion