Car vid site, seems interesting, but too busy to let me in ATM

If anyone gets in (who has a fetish for car vids, and if you don't why not:) )

Cheers all.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Ha got in straight away... but then it crashed when I tried to download a Volvo 240 vid

Reply to
fishman

I can't get on but I tend to use P2P software for car vids will have another go when I get home.

Reply to
Depresion

I'm in the middle of downloading the RX7 v Skyline v Honda NSX

Should be decent.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Only 42 mins to go LOL.

I think it is hosted from someones Bedroom :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo