Dare I show my face.

Long time no post, but there is a reason.

I had to scrap my beloved series, and now I have a Pajero, and you know what that means in Spanish!

FWIW I would still prefer a landie but the Jap crap has power steering, heating that works and doors that close properly, never mind that it was cheap. Still a bit of an antique at 18 years old though, I have not totally sold out to monocoque ecu controlled rubbish and I have traded in the holes in the floor for a mass of electrics that don't work, it would have air conditioning if I could afford to sort it, but I can't so thank goodness the electric windows work :)

Larry

Reply to
The Autist formerly known as

Hi Larry, You have our commiserations. Just go and roll in some EP90 then file your knuckles and you will still fit in here.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D