Conor

But you really care driving that :)

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

G per 1/4 mile.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I live in Dewsbury and haven't seen this - and it *would* stand out.

David

Reply to
David Lane

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember NeedforSwede2 saying something like:

Oi loikes that, oi do.

Makes a change to see something so chavved up and is actually for real, with proper amounts of power to back up the looks.

Shit on corners, mind.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Bit like me then.... "I live my life one quarter pounder at a time".

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I wonder how something like that would actually drive at speed round corners, doubt I'll ever find out hehe

Reply to
Theo

Nah a small glass panel in the footwell would do it.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2