proper 'av it Nova

although i wouldn't even 'av it for free....

Vamp

In news:413f67ca$0$20246$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

WTF is going on with the origami back bumper :-O

Reply to
Pete M

Heh. That's nothing.

What's the thing with those asymmetrical kits? - they look, well, gash.

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm he's bought some Rover 800 shocks, a set of Clio Lexus style lights, multi colour neon washer jets, a Peugeot flag, a twin pack or interior neons & a pair of 16" Toyo Proxes[1] I can't wait to see his new project.

Reply to
Depresion

FUCK ME < sums it up tbh.....

"you've been novataken"

Reply to
ronny

you mean he did all that shit on purpose?

i'd like to say sorry for my mis-spelling of 'propa' i seemed to of spelt it in ye olde english way ;) i.e 'proper'

Reply to
Vamp

That's fk'ing rank. Hope he sells it and I'm spared the sight of ever seeing it in the flesh/metal, it's just up the road from me :(

Reply to
Lordy

EH ?

Surely that's not MEANT to look like that ?!?!?

Reply to
Nom

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I've seen worse Novas, except for the front bumper that had a fight with a badger by the looks of the mesh and GRP.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

CHAV IT!!

Reply to
Mark W

Personally, I blame Star Wars for all the Darth Vader front grilles!

Reply to
PR

Dear god. And no suspension change; it's higher than Bob Marley

Reply to

At least to give him some credit he hasn't started the bidding at something ridiculously high like a lot of the modified Nova type cars - £1500 or more!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hopefully someone will give him some credit - so he can get rid of that shitheap and buy something decent ;)

Reply to
Lordy