I'll have this one thanks

Just the thing for picking up the dead sheep...

Natalie Drest

Euuuuurrrrrrghhhhhhhh

What a complete mess.

Reply to
SimonJ

Wow what a beauty I want one! I especially like the SS trims at the back end ideal for the foglamp on a clear day beamer lexus etc tailgaters. Couldn't see me shooting in it tho dogs would have to have a shower before being allowed in rather than the usual wallow in a puddle of assorted cow pig and sheep muck slurry they find just before leaving Derek

Reply to
Derek

Natalie Drest came up with the following;:

That has to be the worse case of bling I've seen.

Absolutely not on my lottery win shopping list ....

Reply to
Paul - xxx

The pink furry 101 took some beating. Martyn has some pictures of it somewhere.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

The muddy Jack Russel would love that, he will only sit in the front passenger seat GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Needs a good hosing out daily, of course, to keep it clean & pristine.

What a wankermobile.

Karen Gallagher

The link doesn't work, but I'm assuming it's that Bellargio again, with the red leather pimpmobile interior and the semi-slick road tyres on bling alloys.

If you like that you need professional help.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

That's probably the best description I've seen for it yet!

Reply to
SimonJ

LOL. Agreed.

Reply to
Cassillis

I somehow think that wasn't done in such a serious vein as this one ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I can only hope you are right. It was 'orrible. I didn't think you COULD pimp a 101.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

We often used to see a Pink S2 running around Eastwood/Langley Mill area (near Nottingham) but that was done, IIRC, as advertising for a dog grooming parlour, and I suspect was also a bit tongue in cheek ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Fuck me shitless!!! That is utterly feckin' s**te, although, the interior would be very nice for a Range Rover, but not for a Defender!!! The wqorst bits are the rear crossmember adornments & those horrid wheels!

Yuk!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to