I'm guessing that wheel wobble must have been around for a while.

Got the V5 through. I though it was one owner from new, right through to mid 2008 for the last reciept. There is actually another previous owner listed. He owned from Sept 2008. Guess he couldn't get the wobble fixed either then.

Got a call to say it is ready, and with 2 new calipers drives 2000% better, well they would say that wouldn't they. Picking up again tomorrow at 10AM, I hope, as they had it a day and a half they at least looked at the paint as well.

Reply to
Elder

So they lied about the number of owners, lied about the advisories on the V5.... what else have they lied about?

Reply to
SteveH

They never mentioned the number of owners, but all the paperwork was in the name of the first owner because the second owner didn't need to have anything done to the car to record anything in his name.

Quite amusing though is, the reg has 668 in it (I joked about neighbour of the beast) and the last registered address is Reaper close.

I might be wrong about his reason for getting shot so quick being the fault, they days he might have got laid off or anything. But if it is still there, I'll be doing the same. They have it in writing, they will get a second by registed post rejecting it formally if there is still a wobble.

Reply to
Elder