I'm so very tempted to se what this dealer will offer as a trade

on the GT4 (anything really is a bonus I guess).

?id=3D194307625
?id=3D194307636 "SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo CS CARLSSON Aero 5dr , 5 Doors, Manual 5 speed,=20 Hatchback, Petrol, 1993 L Reg , Red, MOT-04-2006. 225 BHP HIGH PRESSURE=20 TURBO MODEL WITH FULL SAAB MAIN DEALER HISTORY FROM NEW.ONE FORMER=20 KEEPER.LUXURY SPORTS LEATHER SEATS,CLIMATE CONTROL AIR CONDITIONING,CD=20 MULTIPLAY,RADIO CASSETTE,CRUISE CONTROL,ON BOARD COMPUTER,REMOTE CENTRAL=20 LOCKING ALARM,POWER STEERING,HEADLAMP WASH WIPE,ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE=20 HEADLAMPS,ALLOYS,ELECTRIC MIRRORS,ELECTRIC WINDOWS ,HEATED ELECTRIC=20 ADJUSTABLE SEATS,REAR SPOLER. DESCRIBED BY CLARKSON AS THE QUICKEST CAR=20 FOR OVERTAKING THE SAAB AERO IS A GENERALLY UNKNOWN HIGH PERFORMANCE=20 LUXURY CAR,DONT MISS OUT THIS IS A SUPERB VEHICLE .PLEASE CONTACT ME ON=20 MY MOBILE *** ***** **** WHEN NOT AVAILABLE ON LAND LINE OR LEAVE A=20 MESSAGE =A32,495"

25 miles away (wrong side of the water from you Dodgy Pete). I've mailed about mileage and any TCS/ABS/fly by wire throttle problems.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

What about its seaside existence!! Rusty? Remember they're very closely related to Lancia Themas...

Reply to
fishman

Only by a business agreement. And they take roughly 20 years to start to rust, and a further 15 to go through.

I have to admit, now I know the mileage is 176k, I would to drop the price 50%, even if it has full dealer servicing from day one to last year (which it has) and a new clutch and gearbox last year.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ah but look at the doors. Where have I seen identical doors elsewhere? Ah yeah a Fiat Croma and a Lancia Thema. Maybe even on an Alfa 164 too!

I'm only jibing you. It'd look better in black though :)

Reply to
fishman

Yes, Black with Rocky Black leather (Buffalo hide), tints, black chrome grille and a Koni lowering kit on Azev Alloys. Simple, understated, gangsta.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

And he wants £2500 for it ? Er ?

Reply to
Nom

Worse.

bloke, same car, same lack of mileage info, and check the buy now=20price.

if it is as well maintained as he says, it will drive for another 10=20 years no worries, but I ain't paying that to take the chance.