I'm starting to sober up

Hello everybody.

Some funny vids there:

about 700k per file.

There are .avi files in each zip - can anyone tell me what the sound format is? Because I can't hear a thing. Maybe I shouldn't have drunk so much though...

Sergey

... Will som eone pleas fi x th s Bl** dy K ey b orad

Reply to
Sergey Vizgunov

You need the DivX codec.

named the second file wrong, he's doing 215mph not km/h when heflips the RX7.

Reply to
Homer

Homer raved thus:

:: You need the DivX codec. ::

Someones named the second file wrong, he's doing 215mph not km/h:: when he flips the RX7. I love the comedic way the parachute deploys near the end of the clip

Abo

Reply to
Abo

An AVI file is predominantly QuickTime from

Ian Kearns

I expect you will take glee in the fact that the driver died in that crash......

:(

Reply to
Theo