this is great where do i get one :-P

coming soon to a saxo near you no doubt :)

3.75mb people ;)
Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Oh Whistle tips, so early 2003. You been in a hole in the last year?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

yup looks like :)

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp raved thus:

:: coming soon to a saxo near you no doubt :) :: ::

:: 3.75mb people ;)

What a gay mod. If any come down my street I'll hunt them down and destroy them.

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Vamp raved thus:

I've not seen them either. But then I live in the north east; it takes a while for that shit to filter through up here...

Abo

Reply to
Abo

MeatballTurbo raved thus:

:: In article , :: snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications... ::: coming soon to a saxo near you no doubt :) ::: :::

::: 3.75mb people ;) ::: ::: ::: :: Oh Whistle tips, so early 2003. You been in a hole in the last year?

What happened to those joke ones you could get?

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Its called Essex ;)