I'm strangely drawn to this

Even though I shouldn't even try to run it. Something about yakuza style without losing the little finger.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

That's quite an amazing mix of 70s styling and 90s techno.

I love it.

Reply to
SteveH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

I'd have it just for the rear armrest.

Reply to
Pete M

My god, I've picked a weird car that is totally impractical that appears to have the seal of approval from two of the most hackneyed jaded tight wad car nuts in the group. It must be special, I must buy it.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Oi, I had the TT Sierra... and I'm thinking of doing something silly to the Safrane, ffs.

Reply to
Pete M

Oh, and I stumbled across something this afternoon and thought of you..

I like the idea of a 7.0 Moggy.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Confused...

The front is fairly normal. But the back looks odd - what have they done? Is it a convertible with a roof or what?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

That I like.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

They have "Coupe"'d it. turned it into a Willys lookalike 2 seater or a

40's american leadsled
Reply to
NeedforSwede2

yebbut how did they get there? Eg is the boot a moggy boot, reshaped, or is it from somewhere completely different?

Roof - custom or not?

The front headlamp bits look like they've been extended a bit.

It's an impressive looking thing - I'm just interested to know how it was done.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

In news:44232ae8$0$70316$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net, Clive George wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

I suspect the £8500 it's for grabs for is rather a lot less than it cost to create.

Imagine it GLF as well.

Reply to
Pete M

i love that kinda old skool pimp :)

Reply to
Vamp

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

Nice car with a shockingly bad interior.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I'd be more drawn to a Celsior. Just like the Lexus but heaps cheaper.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That sir is the badgers nadgers!

Reply to
Tim Anderson

"Pete M" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@usenet.zapto.org...

The interior is s**te, but the outside is nice :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Not over hear it wouldn't be. And if you asked for insurance you would probably get told "sorry sir we don't insure private jets" or some other such bollocks.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

It's just the Jap version of the Lexus LX400. Same 4.0 Litre V8 as the Soarer or the Century.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Doesn't mean a UK company would have heard of it. I looked up getting insurance on a Lexus/Toyota Soarer SC300.

Did an online search of a load of brokers, one came back stupidly low, but they were all reasonable.

Until I checked what was covered and they had quoted on Toyota Sera with a message "closest match". All the other companies had done the same thing.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Remember who pointed you at them in the first place when the license was in danger.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2