I would have happily given up all turbo thoughts...

For this car.

If I had seen the thread before selling, I would have ripped his arm off at the shoulder, and used the bloody end to stuff the money down his throat.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

why?? is his skoda alot better than your car :-)

Reply to
troll finder 2005

It's a lot more "interesting". Especially the "petrol" heater under the back seat. With on 14 left in the country, and most original ones looking in worse condition than that modified one, it's a good car.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Erm, are we looking at the same thing? I'm seeing a maximum comedy beige thing:)

Reply to
DanTXD

I have plans for my notch to be beige.

Reply to
Depresion

It takes all types.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Very rare, very retro comedy beige thing.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sure does.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

My first car was an Estelle 120L. I loved it, I'd have definitely been interested in this one - can't find a good Estelle anywhere these days I fancy one of the 135RiCs if anyone ever spots one ..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P From the North

One turned up at the jap meet this month, along with a real F355, and an NSX (don't know why) It wasn't for sale, it had lost 5th gear, it had lots of surface scabbing to every panel joint, and the black striped interior had shredded between the stripes as they do.

But, it was still running the Bendix injection complete, sounded sweet. Had one of John Shelley's "Czech Group B replica" cross over exhaust systems (longer branch on the manifold downpipes, crossed over the back of the to the drivers side to get the better length, less restrictive silencer, and slightly bigger bore (they work best with twin DHLA or DCOE carbs). And it had done 132k miles, which explained the slight but minor cam chain rattle (no tensioner and they rattle from about 35-50k).

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar