Ideas to the floor please.

D'ya like dags?

Reply to
SteveH

Like he said, he doesn't care about that.

Reply to
Elder

D'ya like dags?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Isn't it spanish slang for something?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ahhh just seen steveh's post...

oops

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Self fornicator, I think.

Reply to
SteveH

Can you get them for under £2k and average 30mpg without driving like 'essence of gay' in those then?

Reply to
JackH

It's a no brainer :)

Plus get a 1.8t and drive it like you care for it, and you will see 40mpg+ on the motorway, happy days

Reply to
Ronny

Heheheh. Les Mutch's Rush makes me tingle, but for various reasons I'm not sure I'd like to be anywhere near it in the snow, 4x4 or not.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah this is a SWB Shogun though. Dunno what the Pinin is based on but I think the Shogun Sport is just a rebodied L200.

I've been offered a rough L200 for not too much:

its not bad, it drives as it should (which isn't very well) but I think its rougher than £1200.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

That would be a giggle.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

YEAH! It's like a camp Del Sol.

Are they 4WD?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yes.

Based on the Vitara.

Which itself wouldn't be a bad metrosexual choice.

Reply to
SteveH

LOLage

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Can you get a Land Cruiser Amazon :-) ?

Reply to
DanB

In all seriousness, he'd get one of those Hi-Lux Surf things that appear to be unpopular.

Anyway... no-one has piped up with Ford Exploder as of yet, unless I'm mistaken. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Get a new one, they're like, £5 a month or something heh. Well, maybe a little more than that, but I'm sure a man of your amassed wealth can afford it.

Ah, the 1.2 4x4 Panda starts at £10,770 on the road, I guess if you potter into a Fiat dealer right now and probably get some nice discounting, although I dunno if the 4x4 is in demand with waiting lists or anything... Also, if you want aircon that's a £500 option, or a 3rd rear seatbelt that's another £150 as well (Subwoofer is £150 as well hehe). They're the only options that I'd really want, but you may differ, but with mine it's £11,420... That seems like rather a lot to me, although you get MP3 connectivity, and 14" alloys with dual-purpose tyres, and when it comes to colour, you can look down from a high and mock 'Wheatgrass' with your stunning new 'Cumbia Beige' paint work (Cumbia is the spelling, I haven't missed an 'r' out) :-p

Reply to
DanB

You are mistaken ;-)

There is a reply in this thread suggesting it, try an have to guess who posted it, then look at their post and you'll be enlightened!

Reply to
DanB

The ones with the chocolate cylinder heads?

I do believe the post has been Firth'd elsewhere.

Reply to
Pete M

No idea.

Not my kind of car, just noticed they're dirt cheap in the past, and this is probably why.

Indeed.

'And in other news, "World continues to spin on axis"'

Reply to
JackH