The MX5

Short version - bought it after some more haggling as it did need some work that the seller wasn't aware of/didn't mention in the ad. Nothing drastic I think, but still.

Shifts rather well even though I didn't really push it - not with the front tyres being barely legal and the shit on the roads.

Main annoyances apart from little things like the need for an alignment session are the short shift (it's shit, basically, or so I concluded after one too many accidental 1-4 shifts), the broken window winders (which I knew about) and the odd rattle (well, they all do that sir and this one's a lot better than mine).

If it gets a thumbs up after the local tuning shop gets to change the cambelt and waterpump (well, they're due and they came with the car - would be rude not to), I might even get some of the smallish dents Beav'd.

Reply to
Timo Geusch