If I was to go to Wetwang chippy.....

On a thursday afternoon in late October would it be open?

I'm heading over to Whitby for the WGW over Halloween weekend, and it would be rude not to if they are open.

Reply to
Elder

I wouldn't know - you could try ringing them and asking them

Thomson Traditional Fish & Chip Shop Tel: (01377) 236547 - Text Number The Old Fire Plaice Main St, Wetwang, Driffield, YO25 9XJ - Map

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Cheers nice one, whenever I try googling I always get reference to the couple who used to run it but moved on to somewhere else.

Reply to
Elder