Incar Mac and what a car to put it in.

If you like your computers different, and your cars odd, and big, you'll love this.

MeatballTurbo

MENTAL! what is that damn beast though! could get a frigging network in that!

Reply to
Vamp

I remember seeing these when I was in Prague, thinking "what the f*ck is that?" and being bloody impressed. Looks a bit like a C900 but stretched :P.

Reply to
Doki

In article , snipped-for-privacy@SPAMMENOTspidar.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

A lot more like a Skoda Estelle/Rapid actually. Mechanically very similar except bigger size and engine, but thinks like Rapid front brakes are on the rear I think, and Estelle door handles are there on the Tatra too. But a lot posher.

I wouldn't mind one of those I have to admit.

Gives the impression of making a Maybach look small and common.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

funny that, when i looked at it and saw the back i thought it was some kinda skoda as it looked a bit rapid like at the back

Reply to
Vamp

If you reckon the 613's funny, wait until you see the old one with 3 headlights at the front and a giant fin on the back. Do a google for Tatra

87.
Reply to
Doki

In article , snipped-for-privacy@SPAMMENOTspidar.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yep. Or for real retro OMG styling, and a gearchange that is the worst this side of mar, the 603

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Lol nice carl, dashboard looks nice :P

If you want a music video for your car download this one, one of my fav's tunes at the mo.

:)

46mb, ssshh dont tell everyone
Reply to
Ron

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ron114.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I shall have a look see later, cheers mate.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo