Is there an FAQ for this group?

If not, I think the first question should be "What's better about modern petrol engines compared to modern diesels?".

And the 2nd question should be "What's better about modern diesel engines compared to modern petrols?".

Then we can save the precious bandwidth for more useful things, like taking the piss out of REMUS :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

why is an exhaust manufacturer 3rd on the list of faq's? :)

Reply to
dojj

How about appointing some one to manage it and we can all send in bits of information, whom ever takes the role can decide what goes in and how it is presented.

I vote Ronny :)

Reply to
REMUS

I think you better read a little roman mythology...

Reply to
REMUS

*offers to write part of it*
Reply to
DervMan

it's already up ;)

Reply to
dojj

3rd Fibreglass is only OK when used to replace something with more mass. 4th The only under vehicle Neon to be accepted is the Chrysler sort under a monster truck. 5th Yes you can fit x to y but it will cost you z cubed plus vat.
Reply to
Depresion