uk.rec.cars.modifications FAQ

  1. top posting is allowed because I said so

  1. bottom posting is also allowed, because everyone else says so

  2. diesel cars are better than petrol cars only when they come in V8 sizes

  1. if this is your first night in urcm you will fight

  2. Lost is Jurassic park part 4

these rules are subject to change, as long as I say so

Reply to
dojj

  1. No, it is not possible to build a V8 Punto
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle
  1. The answer to any "what car" post is 620TI

  1. Only 5% of posts should be genuinely on topic

  2. On topic posts normally responded to with "leave it as it was", "it's cheaper to buy the car you want rather than to try and build it", or "that's chavvy"

  1. Hello,

Reply to
fishman

  1. everyone's real name is Leroy