Is this a shameful admission?

Over the last nine and a half hours, my OBD-II data logger tells me the engine exceeded 2,000 rpm for seven (7) seconds.

-- The DervMan

DervMan

WTF, were you using it as a generator?

Reply to
Abo

Even that requires 3k revs for the correct frequency ac

Reply to
Burgerman

Why have you left your car idling for 9.5 hours.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

You'll be needing one of these:

SteveH

I covered 407.6 miles over those hours...

Reply to
DervMan

Nah it's a Saab... ;)

Reply to
DervMan

Yes.

Yes, it is.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Reply to
DanB

That's 70mph on my vehicle so obviously an engine should never exceed

2000rpm.
Reply to
Steve Firth

In my last car, 70mph in 6th was about 3,500rpm heh :-)

Reply to
DanB

You left it idling while you caught a train? ;-)

Reply to
Chris Bartram

No he'll be needing some of these:

;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Jellyfish in wetsuits are more amusing. If you're outside the suit...

Reply to
PCPaul

About 3200rpm in mine in 6th.

Reply to
Elder

Heh! If it were winter, I ran a diesel and the glowplugs were knackered, maybe...

Reply to
DervMan

Yay! *goes to collect "Hypermiler" sticker or something*

Reply to
DervMan

As I remember, 72 mph was 4,000 rpm in my Cinquecento.

Reply to
DervMan