Is this wrong?

That version is a bit pricey for my liking, but this one:

Looks quite affordable.

Reply to
SteveH

Not wrong at all. Apparently late metro/rover 100 models are popular for the trackday crowd as they are small nippy and tidy handling, and can go pretty quick with some tweaks.

So why not make it better pre-built.

Reply to
Elder

I saw one going round Brand Hatch a few months ago, and it was going incredibly well and out pacing some impressive cars. It must have been a VVC conversion!

I've always liked Metro GTis so I'd definately love one of the second ones that looked almost completely standard from the outside! Great sleeper!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

The one at the bottom of this page, whilst not a full-blown conversion, looks a bit tasty for the money.

SteveH

Perfect, love it. Want it. If/when I decide to sell the SD1 one of these seems like the perfect choice for a sensible car :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs