Oh for a pocket sized trailer.

Even I would have room for that.

Reply to
Elder

'A chap from the garage says it is probably the float or the butterfly, but being neither a mechanic or botanist I'm not really sure which'

lol

Reply to
Abo

I know it would be slow, and the almost impossible to modify the suspension without a coilover conversion, but somehow it seems just the thing for a crazy bike engine conversion.

Reply to
Elder

It'd be mental with a bike lump in the back, you're right!

Reply to
Abo