Barn full of cars - no Studes?

Looks like that Chinese cavern unearthed full of cast figures...

"Alex Magdaleno" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

i was looking at my ford sport trat web site and i think i found a studebaker

'01%20Sportie/Sportie%20crash.jpg re: How many mileson your ST? by MATH-YOU,1/31/2007 14:53 ET

38,000 on my '04 Trac .... the only problem that i've had was that my '01 Trac only had 69,000 miles on it when some jerk pulled out in front of me, running me off the road and totaling my Trac ...

Message was edited by MATH-YOU on 1/31/2007 at 14:58 ET

re: How many miles > Looks like that Ch> >I took one picture and lightened it up with Photoshop. Don't want to take

Reply to
j.shavish