J3EPP- Private plate for sale

Any interest

Please call 07887 787412

Reply to
goods69

As per last time, probably not. You could try ebay - might get £50-100 for it there.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

whats it got to do with you pete?

Reply to
goods69

Pete the idiot, go away

Reply to
goods69

In news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, goods69 wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Well, you got the piss taken ruthlessly out of your £50 reg last time and he's trying to help you avoid a repeat performance.

You'll find that "private" plates are fitted, by law, to every roadworthy car in the land. With the exception of a few shabby old Fiesta XR2s and the like mooching around Salford every car / bike / lorry and bus in the UK has its own, unique, registration plate.

None are fitted to "J3EPP"s, so why would anyone want to pay to own yours?

I think you'd have more luck trying "alt.vanity.penis-malfunctions" or similar than here.

Reply to
Pete M

For a start, please quote when posting.

Right, it's got as much to do with me as with anyone else on this newsgroup you've spammed your advert with - an advert, I might add, that has already been posted in here before, with no success, judging by the fact that the number plate is still for sale.

HTH.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That's not a private plate - it's a normal one. Private plates mean something. J3 EPP is pretty cack. Not quite in the PEN 1 S league is it?

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

You posted another advert for a crap plate that nobody wanted last time in an entirely public non-ads newsgroup. If you decide to take exception to anything anyone says, you can f*ck right off.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

As much as it has with anybody else.

Reply to
DervMan

No.

Let me guess. You've been "cute" and put J3EPP on a four cylinder BMW to impress people. Illegal spacing too?

What, you say, 07887 787412?

Reply to
DervMan