Jeremy Clarkson's face

Is on my screen. Downloading gallons of top gear videos :P.

Reply to
Doki

Just got broadband? I went through this face earlier this year, 4.60gb of various videos including top gear later, and i can't find anything else good :) Get Getaway in Stockholm, all of them, and the movie of Ari Vatenen going up Pikes Peak in a 405 T-16, VERY impressive, circa 600bhp, way ott spoiler etc - proper pikes peak madness :) Its called climb dance....

Reply to
Dan405

Also, beware films and MP3's, i have 34gb of MP3's and 20gb of films (DivX mainly, and of course i have my own originals of all of these 54gb of stuff....)

Reply to
Dan405

Remember copyright infringement is wrong, bad & illegal. It's not a crime that just effects faceless multinationals worth billons (no I'm not talking about Michael Jackson) ;)

Taking that into account have a look for:

Course Pikes Peak (Ari Vatanen].mpeg

That one is climb dance as mentioned above.

Off Road Truck Racing.mpeg PEUGEOT 205 T16 PIKES PEAK.asf ppaudi.mpeg rally_celica_pikes_peak.mpeg

Reply to
Depresion

I love Kazaa as well :) And Suprnova.org, and Sharereactor.com... (which is where i get my backup copies of stuff.....)

Reply to
Dan405