juno clip

my boss is just starting to play with his new comp i built for him. it's a rough clip with nothing fancy but he at least found out how to use youtube.com (with some help)

so here's a clip of his Juno at Donni

i've gotta go grab myself a ride when it warms up again!

Reply to
Vamp

Got good corner and braking speed hasn't it? And it's not exactly slow either heh. One question though, what's a Juno?

Reply to
Iridium

Vamp

I think I'd have that off to Z Cars and see how much turbo'd 'busa they could fit in it...

Looks cool though, like an LMP car which I guess is the point

Reply to
Abo