Just for entertainment value......

I thought I'd throw this one open to the floor, and let SteveH and Carl (Elder) present reasoned arguments, to descend into a personal-insult-filled slanging match, regarding the merits of this car still presenting good value as a luxury banger, even if one was to buy it in its present state and then spend £2k or so *properly* sorting out what appears to be a common cause of terminal rot in these.

AstraVanMan

I think you want this one:

SteveH

Last photo shows it needs some body mods.

Reply to
Elder

Leave the wings for at least 6 months, drive the car and see if it=20 really is as nice as it claims.

Repeat, get MOT'd

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

I absolutely love those cars. If I genuinely thought I could afford one good enough to a) not annoy the f*ck out of me for not being somewhere near decent / mint and b) to cope with a thousand miles a week, I'd buy one like a shot.

Reply to
Doki