If I had a Celsior..

I would fit this suspension.

I bet it even has a soft touch control panel.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

The standard ride height gives it more ground clearance than a 4x4....

Reply to
SteveH

Yeah, I noticed that. Nice system, would need to be able to set the ride hide to below the barrier at the local shopping centre.

Reply to
Elder

Why not just make the car jump over the barrier? (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

lol

dude why do you always do your smileys backwards?

Reply to
Vamp

cool how the f*ck does that work! love the jumping of the kerb haha

Reply to
Vamp

Big electromagnets in the struts. Like driving on a subwoofer as an airbag.

Reply to
Elder

At a guess, he's cack-handed.

Reply to
PC Paul

ITYM Why does everyone else do their smileys backwards?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

These hands give me a lot of pleasure almost every night. I don't see what's cack about 'em.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Pass the brain bleach...

Reply to
PC Paul

Pah, you started it.

The youth of today...

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The same suspension 11 years ago.

ThePunisher

The some of the effects are similar, but I suspect the suspension itself is rather different.

Flame away.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You know what I mean, Citroen had an even better one that leaned into the corners and put the nose down during acceleration, but they never put it into production

Reply to
ThePunisher

KITT style turbo-boost! Awesome...

Reply to