vamp would you be interested in this

I have knocked up a HID logo for under the bonnet, might start flogging them, dunno how much yet but let me know if you think its ok

Ronny

Reply to
ron

Get rid of the shadow on the black text, makes it a bugger to read.

Reply to
Doki

DANGER DANGER! HIGH VOLTAGE!

FIRE IN THE DISCO!

hurrah!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Thanks you bastard! Now I know what I am going to be singing in my head for the rest of the day.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

de-shadow the text and i'll have a few, might be worth handing them about, my HID's go in saturday :)

Reply to
Vamp