Just seen on telly

£25 quid for the kit, but I reckon it's worth a try.

Reply to
SteveH

Tosco have them for under £20.

Reply to
Depresion

Tosco??? Is that Tesco or Cosco?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Tesco I've been hitting o instead of e all day don't know why.

Reply to
Depresion

Tirodnoss?

Reply to
JohnR

Costco have them too. Can't remember how much

Reply to
Mr Benny

Asda have 'em in for £19.98.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Hell, even Sainsbury's are selling them for £19.99. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Don't you need to clean an Alfa with something that doesn't involve=20 water ?

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
LordyUK

Ba-dum...... tisch.

Reply to
SteveH

always wondered how to right ba-dum..... tisch

:)

Reply to
Vamp