just wondering, out of the regs who has.....

[...]

Tyres £155 front, £175 rear + fitting

8l synthetic oil every so often 8 plugs at a time...

:/

Alistair J Murray

I seem to recall they have a more arduous service schedule than the equivalent 5 series.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Oh, don't forget... Kerb vs Alloy with those rims is likely to be a 1000 quid or more encounter... Happy drifting...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yup, it also drinks 98RON petrol ("We always use Optimax") and has a larger oil capacity...

Ho hum :)

Alistair J Murray
[...]

Grrrrrr... I was keeping that thought over there ----->

Alistair J Murray

Alpina "turbine" wheels are the nicest wheels ever.... to look at... but not to pay for...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

So - how is it?

Reply to