Lamborghini LM002 spotted...

I saw a Lamborghini LM002 parked in Wilmslow today. The tyres are

*massive*.

The person I was with said "I've seen that driving around before and always wondered why it sounded like a sports car"

Black, on Isle of Man plates. Still a filthy 4X4 though :P

Reply to
fishman

no way, just saw another one, in white this time... perhaps it was silver though

Reply to
fishman

There was a white one being setup for the 2005 gumball this weekend.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Imagine the fuel bill for that...

Reply to