Re: Speeding.............

What we talking about here?

Speeding or sex?

Only joking, your right.

Reply to
Ray Bentos

But that was 3 years ago when she came for a holiday and before if you see what I mean...

Reply to
Burgerman

And that bugger has gone now damn you

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah she is real nice, bit of a darlin'

Bugerman you need to sort your hosting out, the pics take a while to download :) how many sites you got now?

Reply to
Ronny

doh you know I meant Burgerman

Reply to
Ronny

Nope its been there forever... My NTL (Spit) cable modem is gone off again...

Well I am tight... There are 2 gig of stuff on my desktop workstation/server and its also my web server. I am the host... That computer has not been restarted for 5 months, but it is connected to the internet via ntl so everytime they go down so does my server... I also use freeserve because its free of course! But the big stuff wont fit...

Too many!

Reply to
Burgerman