Learnt a new pub carpark trick tonight.

An old friend's modded mk1 Mexico rocked the whole car. And another mate's gearstick used to whack him in the leg when you blipped the throttle in his mk2 escort, because the engine was only held in my one gear mount and the gearbox...

Reply to
Abo

Thing is, it was my beer he put on there, and worst of all, it was alcohol free as I won't drink a drop when I'm driving, and I didn't fancy sticky fizzy sugar water.

Reply to
Elder