Ping: Vamp

Does this bring back memories ? :)

Tony Bond

silly bastard i didn't film myself mind you they didn't need you tube to catch me *cough* it's a non turbo that one though, that should have pulled like a train still when he guns down the hard shoulder. mine could have easily redlined in 5th.

had mine to 145mph once but i neither filmed that or go caught. i'm just glad they caught me doing 120mph cos the punishment for that was enough for me to see sense let alone what they'd of done catching me at 145mph!

Reply to
Vamp