Long lost...

I was cleaning up my website this evening and found the long lost UKRCM review pages... four years old...

Nice to see some familiar names still kicking about!

Reply to
DervMan

I never posted much, but I've been lurking for , oh a good 8 years now. That brings back some memories :-) Thanks!!

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I'd like to start doing it again but I'd need to install filters, just in case any regulars go on about certain things... you know... like Alfa Romeos... :-)

Reply to
DervMan

BMWs. Range Rovers. Errrrr.

Reply to
DervMan

not mentioned :( must be well old before my chav ass entered :)

Reply to
Vamp

Who hoo. I'm famous.. Funny how that car is broken again, and on my second march ST is half way through a headgasket change I have had to do today... doh..

Ed

Nice one. One mention, and it is about the only time the old Estelle didn't start.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2