Lotus Elise

And in other news Depresion is quoted as saying:

Walked straight into it :(

Reply to
Chet

Probably a good thing if they're such a name-conscious tosser. When asked I usually say "a car'. Since naming any of my vehicles usually ends up with some form of pointless argument. Quite amusing sometimes though when meeting a frined of a friend in a pub and they walk in and make comments about the "tosser's car outside".

Reply to
Steve Firth

Is that "tosser's car outside" remark anything to do with the car, or do they know you. :)

Reply to
Depresion

Buy me a point and I'll tell you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Have this point on me ---->

Reply to
Depresion

Is that an attempt at an Oirish accent?

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun

heh - must mean the explorer, or have no taste, or you've got an XR3i you've never mentioned before

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand please mash the keypad with your palm now

Reply to
Depresion

Don't be such a fecking eejit

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

And in other news Tim S Kemp is quoted as saying:

Irish bloke about! Careful now ;)

Reply to
Chet

I've had the comment made about all of them at some time or other. With the Jags I reckon it's the hatred that indicates that the person commenting *really* wants one but daren't admit it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

so you're not denying the XR3i....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

in news:8slQa.22927$ snipped-for-privacy@news.indigo.ie, "Chet" spake thusly:

Or he'll 'tump yer wit his shillelagh :-P

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

no I'm not denying it, you'll have to work out the reason why not.

Reply to
Steve Firth

because you've got one?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

And in other news Andrew Kirby is quoted as saying:

suas leatsa agus pog mo thoin :-P

Reply to
Chet

I aint pogging anyone's thoin, you cheaky bitseach :-D

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

For the same kind of price you can pick up 4x4 Sapphire Cosworths or 2wd With a about the BHP and even ifs a standard its still going to handle miles better than a Mk3 FRST And be alot more tuneable where as 300 Brake is kind of maxing out a turbo'd CVH, where as a cossie lump is only just starting at 300. Just my 2 cents Rich

Reply to
Richard Brant