Lovely wantage.

Shame it isn't the V12, but the V8 will do.

I love the classic yank fake style with all the mod cons and reliability and not sticky throttle in sight.

Reply to
Elder

Buy it!!!!!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Needs more buttons.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Let me get the keys to the house before I try to get the keys to the house.

Reply to
Elder

Ah but they are buttons that do something useful.

Reply to
Elder

Is it the same secret agent self destruct vibrating cassette dictating machine armrest as was in the Celsior?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yes, I believe it is, but instead of folding the front passenger seat away, you can open it up into a proper footrest. Or kick your minder in the kidneys.

Reply to
Elder

Or run him through with your sword without ruining the upholstry. (c:

The wheels are pretty pimpin' too.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In true Yakuza style ;) The wheels I'm not sure about, non original as they are, but if the air suspension can be dropped with an add on, they might suit.

Reply to
Elder

Only car I've ever had a throttle stick open on was an E-type Jag. The mechanism included a bell crank which went over centre and stuck when I floored it. In second gear...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I was thinking of that minor recall affecting 1 or 2 toyotas in a small geographical area currently on going.

Reply to
Elder

Oh indeed. That hasn't escaped even me. ;-) Although I do wonder just how serious a problem it is. When you get people saying you can't switch off the ignition without the steering locking. To my mind anyone that stupid shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"THE CAR SHOWS AFTERMARKET ALLOYS IN THE PICTURES BUT THE ORIGINAL PHOENIX ALLOYS HAVE BEEN REFITTED "

Reply to
Colin

I heard on the news about the Aygo family recalls and assumed our C1 would need to go in. But on reading up about it it's only cars with ESP that are affected. Why the f*ck would you need ESP in a 69bhp 3 cylinder tin can???

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

One type of ESP might be needed to know if you're going to make the journey intact?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Doesn't matter what they do, buttons are buttons. There just aren't enough of them in cars nowadays, I can't stand all the combined multi- system controller things.

Manufacturers should all draw their inspiration from the Phaeton, now that's a button fest :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Missed that bit, was drooling over the rest. Nothing that a set of JDM VIP rims wouldn't sort.

Reply to
Elder

Is it easy to spin/tip?

I blame the A-Class.