M5

madshagger on Thursday 21 July 2005 16:26 in message said like:

are you suggesting he hasn't driven his test?

Reply to
Maz E Ratty

I think he's suggesting that G-man hasn't actually test driven any of the cars he claims to have done. That's how I read it anyway...

Reply to
DanTXD

Owa G-Man, You have been a naughty boy. Remind me what you've test driven ?

Mon the VeeDubs

Reply to
madshagger

Umm not so, when Tiff was still working for Top Gear, they did a test of the McLaren F1. He tookt he car to Goodwood to throw it around the track and he also took it shopping at Waitrose in Petersfield to show that it could actually be used as a daily driver. I remember that bit because me and Mrs F. saw him there one afternoon in the car.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I thought it may have been a veiled implication that G-man hasn't actually sat a test. Not that that stops you knowing about cars It would be quite amusing if he hadn't, as he has given lots of great advice out on several car newsgroups, quite often giving good suggestions to posted questions.

Reply to
Maz E Ratty

not at all i'm suggesting that you see these cars going round a track to see how quick they are as opposed to seeing how practical they are speed sells, fact

Reply to
dojj

and clarkson also tried to park a lambo with several peoples help but he still drove it fast and thats what everyone wants to see, clouds of opposite loack and armfulls of tyre smoke billowing from his underpants

Reply to
dojj

Ask G-Man if he has a Full UK Liecense ....

Im sure his reply (if there is one) will help

Gmans Work Mate :)

Reply to
madshagger

Yes and do I know you?

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Ok, the majority of messages in this thread are based on the assumption that G-Man has first hand experience of driving the Focus RS, as well as other hot hatches (although G-Man seems to think that a Civic Type R is luke warm). Maybe G-Man could explicitly state that:

  1. He has driven the Focus RS on public roads

  1. He has driven other sports hatches such as the Civic Type R and Audi whatever it was 3.2 thing

  2. He in fact currently holds a full UK driving license

If these 3 points could be clarified it might add some weight to the argument

Getrich Quick on Thursday 21 July 2005 07:17 in message said like:

Reply to
Maz E Ratty

G-Man on Friday 22 July 2005 12:54 in message said like:

his helpful answer is yes, that answers a question i just posted to a message earlier in the thread (should have read this first)

Reply to
Maz E Ratty

LOL, get some one to take pics when you eventually work up the balls to have a brawl!

Reply to
REMUS

URCM aka the bastard child of the Jerry Springer show.

Reply to
REMUS