Merc SLR

After just watching Top Gear, thought it was a loverly motor but 312k is a bit steep, this guy built his own lol :)

Ronny

Reply to
Ron

"Ron" wrote ;

Absolutely amazing!

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

Follow the threads through to the bit about the guy who built the replica Ferrari now that is amazing too. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

In article , snipped-for-privacy@matter.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

And he finsished it about 6months - 1 year before the real thing was even unveiled.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

"Mark S." wrote'

Which page? Cant be arsed to wade through! :)

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

-- Chet

Chet

Nice! I was almost getting excited when someone said that it's got a CDI engine in there, but it turns out it's just the plastic cover :-(

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You're getting as bad as the dervman

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I was thinking about changing my name to The Dervil's Advocate, but it just gets silly, changing your screen name each time you change your car.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan