Minireview: BMW X6

Well, I live in the city, make my money in the city and 99% of all SUV's=20 there never even drive on grass, let alone mud, don't even mention a=20 ploughed field.

In fact: most people living in Brussels will stare point blanc at you=20 when you ask to why a field needs to be ploughed.=20

That's depending on what you call sense. It strikes me as strange that=20 you link sense to the cost of the car. In reality the cost of any car is=20 that which the market is willing to pay for it.=20

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I believe they'll take suitable credit cards too, but in most cases the limits are a little low, so T/T seems to be the standard method.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Is there an official "YellowPig" model then? ;)

Reply to
Elder