Miracle Gro

Alright guys,

I had a tip from a mate of mine that if you add a standard measure, pre-diluted in 2L of petrol, to the tank every time you fill up, it will increase performance significantly.

I have to say, I've tried it and it definitely works, probably about 0.5s off the 0-62 - but there is knocking coming from the engine.

I also fitted a K&N 77 Series intake kit to my 1.2L Corsa at the same time as trying this, so I'm not sure which one is causing the knocking.

Any ideas on where to start?

Les

Reply to
James Carter

You're taking the piss.

Reply to
doki

Having a good satisfying shit will probably increase the 0-60 time of a

1.2 Corsa by 0.5 seconds.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

A 1.2 Corsa is a good satisfying shit to most chavs anyway.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Feeding time allready?