more luck wishing

gotta go to the hospital as they think my appendix is gonna blow, catch you all soon!

Vamp in a lot of pain!

Reply to
Vamp

I didn't know sympathy posts were an option :D I had 39 staples removed yesterday from my surgery :)

Good luck dude :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Shit fella, when you have your good and bad luck, you get it in equal measures.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I don't. I just get bad, and triples of that :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Yeah, but you are special case, and atleast the women get to mother you.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar