My eyes!

Somebody call Jeremy Clarkson - we have a new candidate for an Arna/petrol type interface...

Reply to
Halmyre

Shit - Alfa's are turning into cheapo Chav bargains.

Reply to
T.

hmm, well erm... jap style alfa? I don't see the point in a bodykit like that unless its at least functional (front mounted intercooler).

pretty bile enduceing is'nt it!?

Reply to
REMUS

Sorry as much as i do like the odd Alfa, that is a god awful mess. Who's the bird in white in the background though, she looks familiar.

Reply to
Rob

Steve H? :)

Reply to
Vamp

I stand corrected, that owner has undoubtedly proved it is possible to polish a turd.

Although who would choose to wrap an Alfa like that in s**te, I wouldn't know.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

SteveH's mum...

Reply to